It’s time for a Birthday Party!
As you may know, Audrey Press is not only a children’s book publishing house, but it also the “Mother Ship” of Jump Into a Book and The Ultimate Guide to Charlie and the Chocolate factory! Audrey Press is turning TWO and…
……we are in the mood to PAR-tay!
It’s hard to believe that it was only two years ago that Audrey Press began its journey as a children’s book publishing house. In these last 24 months we have achieved victories, experienced new adventures, discovered milestones, and made amazing friends. We are grateful beyond words, and cannot wait to see where Audrey Press’s path unfolds.
To see how Audrey Press began, go HERE.
SO, we have a cake, we have our friends, what else does our party need? PRESENTS!
In honor of our big 2nd birthday, Audrey Press and Jump Into a Book would like offer some deals and treats.
TREATS: Enjoy a bunch of different discounts on your order from our friends at Shari’s Berries. We HIGHLY recommend the chocolate covered strawberries. They are DELISH.
Speaking of Chocolate…..
In honor of this festive occassion, our #1 iTunes seller The Ultimate Guide to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory for only $3.99 (50% off!) HERE and the equally delightful pdf version for only $9.99 HERE. Use the promo code word “birthday” at checkout.
We can’t forget the book that started it all! The Fox Diaries: The Year The Foxes Came to Our Garden will be available as well for $9.99 HERE (use promo code “birthday”)
There’s a very neat interview I did over at EarthMama about the Fox Diaries and how this delightful story of a family of foxes came to be. You can find that HERE.
Which version of Charlie do you need? If you are an iPad owner and want to see the enhanced digital magic that is The Ultimate Guide to Charlie, head over here to secure your copy at the iBookstore .
If you would prefer the pdf version (great for homeschoolers with over 20 activities to go along with the story) secure your copy HERE
The Ultimate Guide To Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and into the roadmap to this magical world. Just some of the fun includes:
- A story filled with beautiful graphic illustrations including tantalizing Treasure Maps and vibrant tutorials.
- Over 20 Crafts and activities that not only entertain, but educate.
- You get to jump inside the book and enjoy creating the adventures yourself (Templates, maps, and more are included.)
- Ever wonder where chocolate comes from? Or how gum is made? Wonder no more. Now you get to make your own.
- Digital, interactive enhancements that make Charlie unlike any other e-book you have ever seen.
- And most importantly, the creation of a new ritual of reading time with your family and the opportunity to experience the reading of this imaginative tale as a group activity, not a solitary event.
What an exciting 12 months this next year will be. Watch for our Family Book Festival coming in February too! Friends from all over will be sounding off about their favorite books from childhood and sharing recipes, poems, and activities for the ultimate book jump! More details to come!