**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
Back By Popular Demand! Our last Seuss Collection Giveaway was SUCH a huge success, we are ready to Do.It.Again.
In anticipation of Dr. Seuss’s birthday on March 2nd, we are excited to announce yet another Dr. Seuss Book Collection Giveaway !!!!
31 Dr. Seuss classics will be going to one very lucky home or school.
Theodor Seuss Geisel (March 2,1904 – September 24,1991) was an American writer, poet, and cartoonist most widely known for his children’s books written under the pen names of Dr. Seuss, and Theo LeSieg.
Publishing 46 children’s books with imaginative characters, rhyme, and frequent use of trisyllabic meter. His most celebrated, and some of our favorite books include Green Eggs and Ham, The Cat in the Hat, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, Horton Hatches the Egg, Horton Hears a Who! and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
Dr. Seuss’ birthday (March 2) has been declared National Read Across America Day, which was created by the National Education Association.
It is within our Jump into a Book tradition to place loved and cherished book collections into the hands of families around the world.
THE PRIZE-This Giveaway includes these Classic Dr. Seuss Titles:
- Bartholomew and the Oobleck
- Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?
- Dr. Seuss’s ABC
- Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book
- Fox in Socks
- Green Eggs and Ham
- Happy Birthday to You
- Hop on Pop
- Horton Hatches the Egg
- Horton Hears A Who
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Hunches in Bunches
- I can Lick 30 Tigers Today and Other Stories
- I can Read with My Eyes Shut
- I Had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew
- If I Ran the Circus
- If I Ran the Zoo
- McElligot’s Pool
- Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?
- Oh Say Can You Say
- Oh the Places You’ll Go One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
- Scrambled Eggs Super
- The Cat in the Hat
- The Cat in the Hat Comes Back
- The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
- The Foot Book
- The Lorax
- The Sneetches and Other Stories
- There’s a Wocket in My Pocket
- Yertle the Turtle
We’ve given you lots of ways to win, but the mandatory step is to subscribe to Jump Into A Book. Don’t worry, we won’t spam you or fill your Inbox with junk. Our subscribers get the best news, tips, booklists, contests, and original activities for families of all ages. And hey, it’s not every day you can say “I’m a Book Jumper.” 🙂
To Enter this contest you MUST (Mandatory)
Subscribe to Jump Into a Book (subscribe via Rafflecopter)
For Extra Chances to Win:
- Follow Jump Into a Book Jump on Pinterest
- Tweet about us once daily getting an extra entry each time.
- Like Jump Into A Book on Facebook
Giveaway closes at the end of March 1st 2012 at 11:59 pm . The winner will chosen via Raffelcopter and will be announced on Dr. Seuss’s birthday March 2nd 2012. Winner has 48 hours to respond and claim prize or a new winner will be selected.
Disclaimers for the Giveaway:
- *Must be 18 years or older to enter
- *One entry per household.
- *Staff and family members of Audrey Press or Jump Into a Book are not eligible.
- *Grand Prize winner has 48 hours to claim prize
- Winner must have mail service in their area
- Participants in this giveaway may receive future emails from Jump Into a Book
- By entering you give us permission to use your name and profile information to announce as a winner. If you want to know who won, the winner’s name will be announced on Twitter/Facebook as soon as possible.
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than YOU.” -Dr.Seuss. JumpIntoaBook.com #giveaway
(CLICK TO TWEET!)