**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
In anticipation of Dr. Seuss’s birthday on March 2nd, we are having a big Dr. Seuss Giveaway !!!! 30 Dr. Seuss classics will be going to one very lucky home.
Theodor Seuss Geisel (March 2,1904 – September 24,1991) was an American writer, poet, and cartoonist most widely known for his children’s books written under the pen names of Dr. Seuss, and Theo LeSieg.
Publishing 46 children’s books with imaginative characters, rhyme, and frequent use of trisyllabic meter. His most celebrated, and some of our favorite books include Green Eggs and Ham, The Cat in the Hat, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish, Horton Hatches the Egg, Horton Hears a Who! and How the Grinch Stole Christmas.
Dr. Seuss’s birthday, March 2, has been declared National Read Across America Day, which was created by the National Education Association. I’ll be reading one of my favorite Seuss books out loud over at Ft. Craig School of Dynamic Learning.
It is in keeping with our Jump into a Book tradition to place loved and cherished book collections into the hands of families around the world.
This Giveaway includes these Classic Dr. Seuss Titles:
- Bartholomew and the Oobleck
- Did I Ever Tell You How Lucky You Are?
- Dr. Seuss’s ABC
- Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book
- Fox in Socks
- Green Eggs and Ham
- Happy Birthday to You
- Hop on Pop
- Horton Hatches the Egg
- Horton Hears A Who
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- Hunches in Bunches
- I can Lick 30 Tigers Today and Other Stories
- I can Read with My Eyes Shut
- I Had Trouble in Getting to Solla Sollew
- If I Ran the Circus
- If I Ran the Zoo
- Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?
- Oh Say Can You Say
- Oh the Places You’ll Go One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
- Scrambled Eggs Super
- The Cat in the Hat
- The Cat in the Hat Comes Back
- The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins
- The Foot Book
- The Lorax
- The Sneetches and Other Stories
- There’s a Wocket in My Pocket
- Yertle the Turtle
To Enter this contest simply:
- Leave a Comment
For Extra Chances to Win:
- Like the Jump into a Book Facebook Page
- Tweet about us once daily getting an extra entry each time.
- Subscribe to Jump into a Book
Giveaway closes at the end of March 1st 2012 at 11:59 pm .The winner will be announced on Dr. Seuss’s birthday March 2nd 2012. Open to readers 18 yrs and older globally. Your country must have a postal delivery service. Good Luck !!!!