**The posts I write might contain affiliate links or be written in collaboration with businesses or brands. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.**
Happy New Year!
I am very excited to welcome in the year 2013. The number 13 is a lucky number in viking culture and I feel this year is going to be a really great year. I was on a little bit of a Winter Holiday blogging break for the past couple of weeks, but it’s great to be back with many many happy reading occasions to look forward to. Though I’ve been a bit absent here, I can assure you I’ve been busy as anything jumping into some of my favorite books both old and new alike.
Here’s a bit of what I’m looking forward to this year:
- Jumping into some really great books with you and yours.
- The Family Book Festival coming right here to Jump into a Book. It will be a month of the most book fun you’ve had in a long time.
- February 14th is Give A Book Away Day.
- Another 30 book Dr. Seuss Giveaway plus other fun giveaways throughout the year too. We love putting great books in the hands of great readers.
- I’ll be publishing two more books in the Ultimate Guide Series. Here’s a clue or two; if you like deserts and Peter Pan..you’ll LOVE these upcoming books 🙂 More details to come very very soon.
- App-y hour continues. If you are sure what that is, on Fridays we review awesome (and sometimes free) book apps for kids.
- Author visits (you never know WHO will show up!)
- And even more ways for us to connect together through our love of reading and play.
“We are serving the children’s reading community to raise #readers for a lifetime and the leaders of tomorrow.”- JumpIntoABook.com (click to Tweet)
What are you looking forward to this year?
We’ve been reading aloud The Hobbit nightly by the fire.What’s the first book you’re starting off with?
Here’s to many happy reading moments together. Happy 2013 !!! It’s going to be a great year. Thanks for joining us on these next adventures 🙂